SunFunder works with investors to unlock capital to finance solar beyond the grid.
We offer diversified fixed-income debt fund opportunities, comprised of vetted portfolios of emerging market solar investments.
debt capital unlocked
- We have unlocked a total of $62 million for the sector through our Beyond The Grid Solar Fund and other debt facilities.
- We are starting to raise our $100 million Solar Energy Transformation (SET) Fund – the next chapter in our fund strategy.
- SET will focus on catalysing commercial investment into the sector alongside well-targeted impact and development finance investors. The sector needs a full spectrum of investors to achieve scale.
$50M BEYOND THE GRID SOLAR FUND
We successfully completed the Beyond The Grid Solar (BTG) Fund. The first close was anchored by OPIC, The Rockefeller Foundation and MCE Social Capital. They were followed by FMO, BIO, Sant Foundation, Packard Foundation, Anthos, Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, Baldwin Brothers and others. We are thrilled to have such wonderful partners as we deploy BTG into quality solar loans.
To learn more about the SET opportunity,
- please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if your are an institutional investor, or
- please fill in this questionnaire if you are an accredited individual investor